East Homes Bacolod is an affordable subdivision chain in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental. This locally-based housing developer is one of the pioneers and is one of the most houses built by far. If you are a new-grad, entry-level worker, minimum to middle-class earner, or just a budget-conscious property investor, you can never go wrong with East Homes. It’s also ideal for those who want their money to go somewhere else of more importance instead of our earthly home.
Please note this website is my own marketing tool as an official licensed salesperson of East Homes, and this is not wholly nor partly owned by the developer. Although they are my close partners. I use this to help you buy a property through me, or sell or rent it out with applicable legal fees.
There are two main locations of East Homes: East Homes 4, 5, 6, and 6 phase 2 are in Barangay Mansilingan. East Homes 1,2,3, and East Villas are in Barangay Estefania. If you’re looking for preselling units, they are available in Mansilingan as of June 2020. For Fortune Towne East Homes, no more preselling units but only those whose owners are selling their homes for cash or for assume. See the For Assume/RFO section below if this is what you search for.
Table of Contents
in Mansilingan as of June 2020
*Required income is equal to your gross monthly income if you are single/unmarried. If you are married, combine both of your incomes and that’s your buying power.
Please like my page!
Locations of East Homes
Key places nearby:
Market: -New Robinsons OpenMarkt (3 – 5 minutes ride) -SaveMore Handumanan (3 kilometres) -Lopues Panaad (5 minutes ride) -Mansilingan Wet Market (5 minutes ride) -Libertad (20 minutes jeepney ride) -Puregold Mansilingan (10 minutes ride)
Google Street View of East Homes (the images of Google St. View above are 2 years late)
Schools: -Private schools (soon infront of East Homes) -Near Saint Benilde (5 minutes ride) -South Hills Academy (10 minutes ride) -Jayme Elementary (5 minutes ride) -Mansilingan Agro-Industrial High School (5 minutes ride) -UNO-R (University of Negros Occidental Recoletos) (20 minutes ride / 1-3 jeepney rides)
Stores/ Businesses: -711 -Grace Pharmacy -Carenderias -Lechonan
Churches: -Catholic Church -Mansilingan First Baptist Church -Apostolic Church -House churches within East Homes -Mormons
Leisure, Malls and Parks: -Panaad Park and Stadium (Walking distance or 5 minutes jog) -Panaad Gym -Panaad Gardens -New Government Center -The Marketplace -Hi Strip East -Lopues East
Restaurants: -Platos -Los Trez Amigos -Pizza Haus -Cafe Brahma
Hospitals: -South Bacolod General Hospital -Convention Baptist Hospital (soon)
Cafes – Mug King in Bangga Totong, Trese Cafe in Handumanan, Cafes inside Panaad Booths, Cafe’s along the road to Panaad from Robinsons OpenMarkt Grocery Store, Zane’s Cafe Mansilingan
Is the place safe? Yes for a number of reasons: -Guard House: East phase has a designated guard and guardhouse. -Perimeter Walls: Surrounds the entire phase -Police Station: In Mansilingan, Bac-Up 5. -Agent lives in the area: In my years of stay, I can testify that the neighborhood is peaceful and significantly safe.
-The Subdivision is accessible since there is a 24/7 jeepney passing along the highway which is the Handumanan Jeep. The terminal of these jeepneys is in Libertad Market.
-There are 5 major road highways that connect to East Homes Mansilingan
1. Road to the New Bacolod Economic Highway (soon) – the road connects Sum-ag to Talisay Ruins via the Mansilingan-Granada areas. This road passes along Mansilingan and East Homes has access to it via the road just infant.
2. Road to Murcia – which further leads to Don Salvador, Mambukal Resort, San Carlos, Negros Oriental and Eastern Visayas such as Cebu (via RoRo)
3. Road to Alijis – this road leads to the Alijis commercial / industrial highway, to the old airport, Araneta street and Goldenfield.
4. Road to Pahanocoy – via Brgy. Handumanan, one can access to Bacolod South General Hospital.
5. Road to Libertad – this is the most traditional road and the Mansilingan, Handumanan (2nd tier) and Cabugwason jeep pass here. East Homes is near the New Bacolod Economic Highway which will connect Sum-ag to Granada to ABKASA and towards the airport.
East Homes Mansilingan is 20 – 30 minutes car ride away from Bacolod Capitol Lagoon in Lacson Street during uncogested times of the day, and 45 minutes ride away during rush hours such like 7:30AM or 5:30PM.
East Homes 1,2, and 3
are located in Fortune Towne, Barangay Estefania, Bacolod City. Fortune Towne is the common monicker of the place but the legal name is Brgy Estefania.
Featured Listings in East Homes Now
2 Bedroom For Assume (Jun 28, 2020)
- East homes 6 mansilingan
- House for Sale!/ Assume!
- 100 sqr mtr lot Near clubhouse
- Walking distance from guardhouse
- 2 bedrooms 1 toilet & Bath
- Concrete division
- 1 car carage
- Ready to move in
- Cash out for assume 320,000
- Pag ibig monthly 5,858
- 4 months paid sa pag ibig
- Ready for connection sa ceneco kg baciwa
- Complete papers nman
- For sure buyer only
- East Homes 6 Mansilingan
- 600+600+569 = 1,769 square Meter Lot Commercial Area
- P8,500,500 Cash Price
- P1,700,100 20% downpayment
- P 375,000 transfer fee/Doc
- P2,075,100 Cash Out
- -P150,000 Reservation Fee
- P1,925,100 balance
- ÷ for 12months to pay
- P160,425.00 for 12months
- =181,344.00 for 5years
Pricing and Financing
The pricing of East Homes is generally based on 4 ways:
- Spot Cash
- Spot Down
- Through PAGIBIG
- Through In-house Financing
Spot cash generally applies to houses that are already built, mostly by those that do buy-and-sell or house flipping.
Spot down generally applies to those who wanted to put their house for assume. For example, they already paid the equity and processing (downpayment) but a sudden change of mind or emergency came. They now need the money. There are two cases here: (1) You pay the seller/previous owner spot cash and assume in the developer; (2) Pay the seller and assume the house in PAGIBIG/HDMF. In the first option, you will most likely pay additional because it will become the new price and the developer will process the transfer. The loanable and down may increase. For the latter, you just have to pay the same downpayment, and the same loanable, but you are on your own to process the transfer in PAGIBIG/HDMF office in Gaisano City.
Through PAGIBIG financing usually applies to preselling units. You pay the downpayment (DP) first usually by installment. Once DP is done, submit requirements to loan the rest of the amount. There are prequalifying steps to determine if you’re eligible for a PAGIBIG loan.
Through in-house financing applies to a unit if the remaining amount is financed by the developer. You have to pay the developer for a certain period of time. Currently, the interest rate is 12% per annum and the maximum tenure is 5 years or 60 months. This financing scheme is ideal for those near retiring age who are no longer or will have a hard time applying for PAGIBIG or bank financing.
PAGIBIG Loan Requirements
Please note that these requirements are not yet required during the reservation. They are required once you are about the fully-pay your downpayment.
- ( 4 PCS.) 1X1 ID pictures
- TIN CARD RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE ( both spouses if married )
- 2 VALID IDS w/ signature
- 2 VALID IDS w/ signature of Spouse
- MARRIAGE CONTRACT ( NSO cop )
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE, if Single ( NSO copy )
- BARANGAY CLEARANCE
- PAG-IBIG CONTRIBUTION PRINTOUT
12 POSTDATED CHECKS(as of 2017, checks are no longer needed)
- PAGI-BIG HOUSING LOAN APPLICATION ( PHLA ) – to be complied at the office
- MEMBERSHIP STATUS VERIFICATION SLIP ( MSVS ) – to be complied at the office
- If necessary: SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY ( SPA )
- 2 VALID IDs of SPA RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE of SPA
- SEAMAN’S BOOK – photocopy( if Seaman )
- JOB CONTRACT – photocopy
- PASSPORT – photocopy of Page w/ picture and page w/ signature
FOR LOCAL EMPLOYEES:
- CERT. OF EMPLOYMENT
BIR FORM 2316 (w/ Tax Cert. or W2)No longer needed as of 2017
- LATEST 1 –MONTH PAYSLIP SERVICE RECORD (if Gov’t Employee)
- MAYOR’S PERMIT INCOME TAX RETURN AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENT
Note: PAGIBIG / HDMF has stricter guidelines for self-employed. So please ensure that you have the substantial documents for your self-employed practice.
Company Profile and History
East Homes’ official and legal name is Bacolod South Homes Corporation. BSHC because it was the first project along Araneta St. Highway, Barangay Sum-ag, Bacolod City. The company has existed in Bacolod city for since 2002 and remains as one of the biggest, most stable and fastest-growing locally-based real estate company.
The subdivision’s owner is always present at the office during working hours, that’s why you will have no problem with the corporate structure if you have any concerns, requests or problems to voice out.
Can I modify the house?
Yes you can, but only after it is built and had been taken out thru PAGIBIG. But before construction, only the city-approved city design can be followed.
What is the required income to avail of HDMF PAGIBIG Housing Loan?
3 Bedroom – 23,000 PHP above
2 Bedroom – 17,000 PHP above
Duplex – 8,000 PHP above
If 12,000 php and above – qualified for standard rate (6.375% per annum)
If 12,000 php and below – qualified for the PAGIBIG special program (3% per annum)
What if I am separated?
You can avail a house and lot if your spouse is willing to sign, and you’re willing to have conjugal rights to the house.
Who will process my PAGIBIG loan?
If you avail the preselling unit, it is the developer who will process. It is included already in your downpayment.
Are the houses in East Homes rent to own?
If you mean that you will pay monthly to the house until you own it, that’s the set-up for preselling. But you must pay the downpayment first before you can reside.
Where are the model house?
We can meet at East Homes Mansilingan phase 4 office and will show you some sample houses.
What are the PAGIBIG housing loan requirements?
Please see above
Do you have for assume houses?
See this section
Do you have units in Fortune Towne?
Yes time to time there are. Subscribe to get updates right away.
What if I am abroad?
No problem. As long as you have Job Contract and Passport, you can apply for loan. And sign and mail an SPA to authorize that person to sign on your behalf.
- Advantages of Owning Your Home. When you have your own home, you don’t worry about being in a squatters area or in an informal settler status. Your family is safe from sudden demolish. You won’t have concerns when your landlord can fire you out at any moment. Learn more.
- What is a Preselling Unit? Preselling unit is a house you buy without being built yet. You pay the downpayment not as one time but by instalments over a period of months. The house will be constructed once you complete your downpayment/equity and loan requirements. Learn more.
- Spot Down Units or Near-Completion Units. If you are in a hurry to transfer to a home and not concerned about paying lumpsome / one-time-bigtime, then RFO is for you. NC means that a house about to be finished and the owner wants to assume his/her house. Below are RFO or NC units I update regularly. If you’re interested or need new updates, contact me at +639088128227 (Smart/Viber/Whastapp)
- How Can You Benefit from Real Estate? Creating passive income, increasing your gains, or saving from rent by turning monthly payments to amortizations are some of the benefits you will enjoy in real estate. Learn more.
Site Tripping / Site Viewing
Options to make the site trip: 1. Kindly filly-up this form to schedule a call or a site visit.
Please save my number: 09088128227 (Smart/ Viber/ WhatsApp).
- We can schedule a trip via my personal vehicle service. I can fetch you at NGC, Lopues East or Mansilingan Catholic Church/ Jayme Elementary / 711
- or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
XI. Realtor Profile
My name is Bryan Villarosa, I am a licensed realtor here in the Philippines.
- PRC-compliant Real Estate SalesPerson under PRC Manila (Philippine Regulatory Commission) located in Sampaloc, Manila (documents are fully-complied, there are delays in PRC manila now and I am waiting for my furnished copy)
- I hold a second Bachelor’s Degree which is B.S. Business Administration, Major in Marketing Management.
- Since 2014, I am glad and happy to be serving fellow Filipinos so they too as well can avail a dream investment and be good stewards of provision.
- In my day time schedules, you will see me either developing websites for my clients; write blogs about finance, real estate, passive income; I write about Digital Marketing, Finance, and Travel.