The main problem with other information you find there in the internet is: unreliable or not updated information.
As a result, many people especially OFWs are misinformed and make the wrong decisions. I have many clients that have encountered nightmare experience with online marketers and agents because the people they found online are not equipped with the latest information and competence.
After they reserved, the agent stopped assisting because they have other priorities and the buyer was left confused and unaware until the house was lapsed and got lost.
So I decided to make this website / blog to help people and save them from confusion. I can help you get a house and I do my bet to give updated information and assistance.
Contact me to reserve your unit. As an agent, I am focusing on only one PRESELLING SUBDIVISION which is EAST HOMES BACOLOD -we are one of the first housing and most units sold in Bacolod – that’s why me and my Realty can give time-tested, reliable and up to date information.
If you are in a train, subway or MRT, you may want to just use your headphones and listen as I dictate by voice the 5 steps on getting a home in East Homes as a beginner.
I can Assist You to Avail an Instalment House and Lot or Lot Only Property in East Homes Bacolod
- East Homes Company Profile and History.
- How can you benefit from Real Estate Property Investment?
- Amenities, Neighborhood, Safety
- 3 Bedroom Details
- 2 Bedroom Details
- Duplex Attached Details
- Lot Only Details (NEW ITEM)
- Instalment Lot (NEW HOTCAKE ITEM) Details
- 140sqm Instalment lot
- 100sqm Instalment lot
- PAGIBIG Requirements
- Required Income
- Schedule a call / Site viewing
- Bryan’s Profile and Hobbies
Company Profile and History
East Homes’ official and legal name is Bacolod South Homes Corporation. BSHC because it was the first project along Araneta St. Highway, Barangay Sum-ag, Bacolod City. The company has existed in Bacolod city for since 2002 and remains as one of the biggest, most stable and fastest-growing locally-based real estate company.
The subdivision’s owner is always present at the office during working hours, that’s why you will have no problem with the corporate structure if you have any concerns, requests or problems to voice out.
How Can You Benefit from House and Lot in Bacolod?
As I guard the news about Bacolod, I noticed that the crime rates are getting lower and lower as the city is working hard to improve. Over the years of my life as a homeowner and agent, I saw three major ways how one can benefit from Real Estate Investment:
- Reside in it.
- Practicality. If you are for good na in one location, it is no longer practical to rent for a longer period of time. Rent is only good if you think you are transient – maybe as a student, a supplement employee or bakasyonista.
- Legacy. Unlike condos, house and lots appreciate through time and can be passed on to your children. Condominiums usually have a time expiry and can no longer be resided after a period of decades.
- Proximity. Your children, nephews, grandchildren someday will need to study in the city, and instead of renting, a house can greatly benefit them and will save them from transportation expenses, time waste and energy waste.
- Emergency. Your elderlies who will need hospital or medical care may need to live in proximity to the medical professionals. Urban residences are more needed as the years come, especially as our government aims to decongest Manila and attempt federalism.
- Rent it out
- Retire in it
- Resell it – Real Estate, especially lots, grow in the value through time and is one of the best forms of investments.
How Can You Benefit from House and Lot in Bacolod?
Create passive income as you reach retirement. Time will come when you can no longer go overseas, or drive long hours, or wake-up on weekdays to earn a living. If you have a home or an extra home, you can rent it to tenants and you receive monthly income without doing anything.The younger = the cheaper, the better. Your renters pay you, and you pay your housing loan (called amortization) and you keep the remaining as your passive income without doing anything. I bought my first house when I was 21. The advantage of starting early is that you can get longer terms and lower amortization. Yes, it will take longer but compare that to an older person who is 45 years old and can no longer avail a housing loan because he is only allowed 15 years and he can no longer afford the shorter term period? Starting early is the key. Resell it.
- Short-term– you can buy, improve and sell within a short of time so you can get your returns but the appreciation is not nearly as high as the long-term.
- Long-term– you buy the house and lot, improve, reside in it or rent it out to tenants, then after 10-15 years, you can resell it a higher price due to the lot appreciation less the house building depreciation.
- I have friends and clients who applied for visa to the US and one of the proof is home ownership. I took a copy of the contract to sell and the client was approved to go abroad.
- In times of need or emergency and you need a credit line, creditors might need a copy of the title of your owned property as a collateral.
Mission, Vision, and Motto
Company Motto: “Experience a Life of Convenience and Affordability” Based on the mission, East Homes’ mission is to become a housing company that offers affordable yet quality projects. The company envisions a future where every Filipino enjoys the blessings of a homeownership and the benefits that go along with it.
Previous Project Locations
The succeeding project was called East Homes because it was located in the east part of Bacolod City which is called Fortune Towne, Barangay Estefania. The project grew to become East Homes 1, 2 and 3 with over 5,000 residences and around 3,000 homes.
Soon, Fortune Towne and Estefania became one of the most developed and middle-class populated areas of the capital, a city within a city. In 2016, East Villas, a project of East Homes / BSHC, was started and is now rising in the further end part of the Fortune Towne.
The subdivision company owned and developed Santorini Subdivision which is located in Eroreco, Bacolod City. The 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom house models in Santorini, East Homes 3, 4, 5 and 6 were similar (with some variety such as glass sliding windows in the newer phases).
East Homes Mansilingan
East Homes grew and branched out and the next project, East Homes 4, 5 and 6 were located in Barangay Mansilingan, Bacolod City.
In the latter part of 2017, East Homes 6 was extended and added 1,000 pre-selling units composed of five types. Amenities
-Club House -Guard House / Security -Regular Garbage Collection -BACIWA (Water Service Provider) Pumping station outside the subdivision -Terminal, commercial units along the subdivision entrance as well as private schools (future)
Available Units Now Available in East Homes 6 Mansilingan
3 Bedroom Bungalow 2 Bedroom Bungalow Duplex Attached Lot Only
Key places nearby:
Market: -New Robinsons OpenMarkt (3 – 5 minutes ride) -SaveMore Handumanan (3 kilometres) -Lopues Panaad (5 minutes ride) -Mansilingan Wet Market (5 minutes ride) -Libertad (20 minutes jeepney ride) -Puregold Mansilingan (10 minutes ride)
Google Street View of East Homes (the images of Google St. View above are 2 years late)
Schools: -Private schools (soon infront of East Homes) -Near Saint Benilde (5 minutes ride) -South Hills Academy (10 minutes ride) -Jayme Elementary (5 minutes ride) -Mansilingan Agro-Industrial High School (5 minutes ride) -UNO-R (University of Negros Occidental Recoletos) (20 minutes ride / 1-3 jeepney rides)
Stores/ Businesses: -711 -Grace Pharmacy -Carenderias -Lechonan
Churches: -Catholic Church -Mansilingan First Baptist Church -Apostolic Church -House churches within East Homes -Mormons
Leisure, Malls and Parks: -Panaad Park and Stadium (Walking distance or 5 minutes jog) -Panaad Gym -Panaad Gardens -New Government Center -The Marketplace -Hi Strip East -Lopues East
Restaurants: -Platos -Los Trez Amigos -Pizza Haus -Cafe Brahma
Hospitals: -South Bacolod General Hospital -Convention Baptist Hospital (soon)
Is the place safe? Yes for a number of reasons: -Guard House: East phase has a designated guard and guardhouse. -Perimeter Walls: Surrounds the entire phase -Police Station: In Mansilingan, Bac-Up 5. -Agent lives in the area: In my years of stay, I can testify that the neighborhood is peaceful and significantly safe.
-The Subdivision is accessible since there is a 24/7 jeepney passing along the highway which is the Handumanan Jeep. The terminal of these jeepneys is in Libertad Market.
-There are 5 major road highways that connect to East Homes Mansilingan
1. Road to the New Bacolod Economic Highway (soon) – the road connects Sum-ag to Talisay Ruins via the Mansilingan-Granada areas. This road passes along Mansilingan and East Homes has access to it via the road just infant.
2. Road to Murcia – which further leads to Don Salvador, Mambukal Resort, San Carlos, Negros Oriental and Eastern Visayas such as Cebu (via RoRo)
3. Road to Alijis – this road leads to the Alijis commercial / industrial highway, to the old airport, Araneta street and Goldenfield.
4. Road to Pahanocoy – via Brgy. Handumanan, one can access to Bacolod South General Hospital.
5. Road to Libertad – this is the most traditional road and the Mansilingan, Handumanan (2nd tier) and Cabugwason jeep pass here. East Homes is near the New Bacolod Economic Highway which will connect Sum-ag to Granada to ABKASA and towards the airport.
East Homes Mansilingan is 20 – 30 minutes car ride away from Bacolod Capitol Lagoon in Lacson Street during uncogested times of the day, and 45 minutes ride away during rush hours such like 7:30AM or 5:30PM.
Complete Steps and Pricing
3 Bedroom East Homes Mansilingan
Regular Lot: 140sqm
Type: Semi-Furnished (Complete with Hardiflex Ceiling, Tiled Bathroom and Sink)
Floor: Smooth cement
Kitchen: At turn over, located outside
Can Be Also available: Corner Lots, Main Road Lots and Irregular Lots
Floor Area: 57.6sqm
Bathrooms: 2 CR + Bath (1 CR is located at the master’s bedroom)
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms (1 Master, 2 Regular)
Total Contract Price: see this page If the lot is standard 140sqm lot, non-corner and non-mainroad. For corner lots, I can send you a separate computation. 🙂
3 BEDROOMS HOUSE 140 SQ.M. LOT AREA 57. 6 SQ.M. FLOOR AREA • 3 Bedrooms, 2 Toilet and Bath
• Long Span Rib Tile Roofing • Roof framing “C Purlins”
• Bridging of the Ceiling is Metal Furring
• Concrete Partitions
• “Hardiflex” Ceiling
• Painted Inside and Outside of the House
• Kitchen Counter with Sink & with Tiles
• Toilet and Bath with Tiles
• Concrete Finish Floor for Rooms Living Room and Dining Area
See the steps below on how to actually go through it:
Step 1: Reservation is 10,000 pesos only. Call or pm me to reserve. After reservation, choose you spot on the map. Yung wala pong pin po ang available. Then ma sign ikaw or imo representative ng contract. If you select corner lot, with extra lot, or main road, we have a different computation. Just let me know.
Step 2: Pay the Remaining Downpayment either instalment or lumpsome. See prices here. This downpayment or cash-out starts 30 days from the date of map selection / reservation habang we are building the roads, walls and drainage. May additional lang pag corner lots or main road which i can send separately.
Step 3: Once total downpayment is fully-paid, we will then submit documents sa office ng East Homes to loan from PAGIBIG the loanable amount. The other option is Bank-Financing or In-House.
Step 4: House will be scheduled for construction by batch.
- Once done, you will be called by the office to attend the PAGIBIG seminar.
- Attend Seminar at PAGIBIG either Monday 2PM or Wed 2PM.
- After one month, follow-up for the approval
- Get the keys from office. Also get the electricity (CENECO) and water (BACIWA) document.
- Attend Seminar at CENECO. Pay Fees. Go back to the office to schedule the electrician for electric connection from post to house.
- Attend Water District Seminar. Pay Fees. Buy the materials for the connection.
Step 5: When electric and water is ready, the house is ready for residence. Wait around 6 months to one year before our PAGIBIG staff calls u again for the start of amortization. You will select how many years to pay: 10,15,20,25,30. *not included are Fire Insurance, Mortgage Redemption Insurance and PAGIBIG contribution withdrawable for Retirement. To calculate if your gross income an be approved by PAGIBIG / HDMF, use this calculator.
2 Bedroom Bungalow
Regular Lot: 100sqm
Can Be Also available: Corner Lots, Main Road Lots and Irregular Lots
Type: Semi-Furnished (Complete with Hardiflex Ceiling, Tiled Bathroom and Sink) Floor: Smooth cement
Kitchen: At turn over, located outside
Floor Area: 45.5sqm
Bathrooms: 1 CR + Bath
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms (1 Master, 2 Regular)
2 BEDROOMS HOUSE 100 SQ.M. LOT AREA 45.5 SQ.M. FLOOR AREA • 2 Bedrooms, 1 Toilet and Bath • Long Span Rib Tile Roofing • Roof framing “C Purlins” • Bridging of the Ceiling is Metal Furring • Concrete Partitions • “Hardiflex” Ceiling • Painted Inside and Outside of the House • Kitchen Counter with Sink & with Tiles • Toilet and Bath with Tiles • Concrete Finish Floor for Rooms Living Room and Dining Area
Pricing as of November 2018
- See Latest 2 Bedroom Pricing here.
See below for the steps Total Contract Price: (Final) P1,070,000 if regular na 100sq m lot, non-corner, non-mainroad.
Step 1: First, Reservation is P10,000. Then pipili tayo sa map sa office. All payments are given sa cashier.
Step 2: Remaining Downpayment is 24 months. Pay x,xxxx.xx/month while roads and drainage are being built. Downpayment starts 30 days from the date of reservation / map selection. May addition lang po if corner lot or main road.
Step 3: Once total downpayment is fully-paid, we will then submit documents to loan from PAGIBIG…. Kami na po ang maga process ng housing loan. If wala pa PAGIBIG, pay 24 months membership lang habang ga bayad DP.
Step 4: Full downpayment + complete PAGIBIG requirements, your house will be scheduled for construction. Once house is built, interview sa PAGIBIG, get the keys and connect water and electricity.
Step 5: Transfer to house and after few months, you select how many years to pay: 10,15,20,25,30 yrs. Amortization as low as P6,194/month if 30 yrs to pay amortization duration selected.
For the Loanable Amount and Amortization: See latest pricing here
*not included are Fire Insurance, Mortgage Redemption Insurance and PAGIBIG contribution withdrawable for Retirement. To calculate if your gross income an be approved by PAGIBIG / HDMF, use this calculator.
Step 1: 10k Reservation starts now. Punta tau sa office. Or pwde nio din ipadala ang 10k sa pamilya nio or SPA at pupunta kami sa office. Then pili tayo sa map, kung ano ang walang pin, yun po ang available.
Step 2: after 30 days, start ka na pay ng DOWNPAYMENT na INSTALLMENT. Malaki na din ang 60sqm lot para sa maliit na pamilya. Parang nasa condo ka lang. Ang regular or usual standard lot natin sa Duplex ay 60sqm. Please note: Different o iba ang pricing if in-house (not thru PAGIBIG)
Step 3: Once total downpayment is fully-paid, just submit PAGIBIG requirements para mka loan ka from PAGIBIG which is 450,000 (as of November 2018, P450,000 is our loanable amount thru PAGIBIG).
Step 4: Full downpayment + complete PAGIBIG requirements = scheduled ka na for batching house construction. Wait mo lg na ipatayo ang bahay. Then Interview to PAGIBIG (SPA is allowed). Then, go back to office to connect main line to your house. Our electrician will connect to your house on a scheduled date and time. Get keys of the house from office. Go to CENECO (Electricity Company) for Seminar and they will schedule a connection date. Go to BACIWA (Water Company) for Seminar and they will schedule a connection date. Buy the materials for the plumbing connection from mainline to your house. Connect water and electricity. House is now livable.
Step 5: Transfer to your new house. After few months, pipili ka how many years to pay ang loan mo sa PAGIBIG na 450k: See step 5 in the image below for options if loanable is P450,000 10,15,20,25,30— as low as 1,867/month amortization (3% annual interest) if 30 yrs to pay selected and proof of income is below 12k. If above 12k, 6.5% annual interest.
Loanable ₱450,000.00 at 12k above salary
5 years ₱8,804.77 per month*
10 years ₱5,109.66 per month*
15 years ₱3,919.98 per month*
20 years ₱3,355.08 per month*
25 years ₱3,038.43 per month*
30 years ₱2,844.31 per month*
₱450,000.00 at 12k below salary
5 years ₱8,085.91 per month*
10 years ₱4,345.23 per month*
15 years ₱4,345.23 per month*
20 years ₱2,495.69 per month*
25 years ₱2,133.95 per month*
30 years ₱1,897.22 per month*
*not included are Fire Insurance, Mortgage Redemption Insurance and PAGIBIG contribution withdrawable for Retirement.
Personal Note: If you can afford the 3 or 2 bedroom, I would suggest it rather than the Duplex. The reason is that in Duplex you will need a large amount to improve it since Duplex is boxed type- no ceiling and no partition. You may need to use a big percent of your savings or a loan in order to improve it.
To calculate if your gross income an be approved by PAGIBIG / HDMF, use this calculator.
NEW: Instalment Lot Only
If you want to design your own house, or just want to put your money to an instrument that appreciates, lot only is the best option.
But if you want to set aside your cash, instalment is the better option. In June 2018, the company offered lot instalment options. Previous years, lot only options can be availed through spot cash payment. Now, lot only can be availed thru instalment. For the latest pricing, go here. As of June 2018, lot Only (Spot Cash) 100sqm – P380,000 140sqm – P532,000 Additional: Processing fee which ranges from P20,000 to P40,000 For the latest pricing, go here.
100sqm LOT ONLY (INSTALMENT DOWNPAYMENT & THRU PAGIBIG)
Step 1: Reservation: P10,000 then sign the form and select on the map.
Step 2: 30 days after, start paying instalment downpayment which is Total Downpayment (Equity + Processing) divided by number of instalment months at 0% interest. Note: you can pay the downpayment in advance. The sooner you comply, the faster is your house construction start date.
Step 3: As you are about to fully-pay the downpayment, submit PAGIBIG requirements. Step 4: You may now build a House once you comply the requirements.
Step 5: Loanable to PAGIBIG P290,000. After PAGIBIG seminar, interview and loan take out, you may now start amortization. 10yrs: P2,800.26 / month* 15 yrs: P2,002.68 / month* 20 yrs: P1,608.33 / month* 25 yrs: P1,375.21 / month* 30 yrs: P1,222.65 / month* *Not yet included Mortgage Redemption Insurance
For questions like:
What is PAGIBIG / HDMF Amortization?
Where to Pay PAGIBIG / HDMF Amortization?
What if I don’t have PAGIBIG?
How much is the Fire Insurance?
How much is the Mortgage Redemption Insurance?
What if I stop paying / can’t pay amortisation? visit this page.
140sqm LOT ONLY (INSTALMENT)
For the latest pricing, visit this page.
First step is Reservation: 10,000PHP
Then choose your slot in the map 30 days after, start paying Downpayment which can be divided into multiple months. See this page for latest pricing and number of months staggered.
Submit PAGIBIG requirements after full down
15 yrs: 2,762.33
20 yrs: 2,218.39
25 yrs: 1,896.85
30 yrs: 1,686.42
*Not yet included Mortgage Redemption Insurance
Can I Get 200sqm Lot Only? Yes.
200sqm standard lot only
Total Cash Price: P760,000
Loanable from PAGIBIG: P580,000
Documents and Processing: P69,600
Total Downpayment: P249,600
Less Reservation: P20,000
Payable for 18 months = P12,756/month for 18 months
if 10 yrs: P5,602/month
if 20 yrs: P3,218/month
PAGIBIG / HDMF Housing Loan Requirements BASIC REQUIREMENTS
- ( 4 PCS.) 1X1 ID pictures
- TIN CARD RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE ( both spouses if married )
- 2 VALID IDS w/ signature
- 2 VALID IDS w/ signature of Spouse
- MARRIAGE CONTRACT ( NSO cop )
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE, if Single ( NSO copy )
- BARANGAY CLEARANCE
- PAG-IBIG CONTRIBUTION PRINTOUT
12 POSTDATED CHECKS(as of 2017, checks are no longer needed)
- PAGI-BIG HOUSING LOAN APPLICATION ( PHLA ) – to be complied at the office
- MEMBERSHIP STATUS VERIFICATION SLIP ( MSVS ) – to be complied at the office
- If necessary: SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY ( SPA )
- 2 VALID IDs of SPA RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE of SPA
- SEAMAN’S BOOK – photocopy( if Seaman )
- JOB CONTRACT – photocopy
- PASSPORT – photocopy of Page w/ picture and page w/ signature
FOR LOCAL EMPLOYEES:
- CERT. OF EMPLOYMENT
BIR FORM 2316 (w/ Tax Cert. or W2)No longer needed as of 2017
- LATEST 1 –MONTH PAYSLIP SERVICE RECORD (if Gov’t Employee)
- MAYOR’S PERMIT INCOME TAX RETURN AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENT
Note: PAGIBIG / HDMF has stricter guidelines for self-employed. So please ensure that you have the substantial documents for your self-employed practice.
Lot Plan / Subdivision Map
For the latest maps, see the latest here.
Can I modify the house?
- Yes you can, but only after it is built and had been taken out thru PAGIBIG. But before construction, only the city-approved city design can be followed.
What is the required income to avail of HDMF PAGIBIG Housing Loan?
- 3 Bedroom – 23,000 PHP above
- 2 Bedroom – 17,000 PHP above
- Duplex – 8,000 PHP above
- If 12,000 php and above – qualified for standard rate (6.375% per annum)
- If 12,000 php and below – qualified for the PAGIBIG special program (3% per annum)
Site Tripping / Site Viewing
Options to make the site trip: 1. Kindly filly-up this form to schedule a call or a site visit.
Please save my number: 09088128227 (Smart/ Viber/ WhatsApp).
- We can schedule a trip via my personal vehicle service. I can fetch you at NGC, Lopues East or Mansilingan Catholic Church/ Jayme Elementary / 711. Fill-up this form.
- We can use the company’s free vehicle service where we can meet at Burgos Street / Mercury Drug in front of Corazon Locsin Hospital.
or email me at email@example.com
East Homes Office
Address: BSHC Center, Burgos Street, Bacolod City
Nearby Landmarks: Corazon Regional Hospital, Mercury Drug Store and Alisbo Memorial Chapel Call me at 09088128227 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can assist you.
XI. Realtor Profile
- I was licensed under PRC (Philippine Regulatory Commission) located in Sampaloc, Manila (documents are fully-complied, there are delays in PRC manila now and I am waiting for my furnished copy)
- I hold a second Bachelor’s Degree which is B.S. Business Administration, Major in Marketing Management. I also graduated from a 5-year Theological training as a Magna Cum Laude.
- My house is also in East Homes. When I was still a campus missionary, I used my high school- acquired skills to work online. I did websites, blogging and designing to compensate the needs of my family and ministry.
- We lived in a depressed area before and no permanent home and during that time I did not know what to do. When I visited my family in Bacolod, there I came to know about East Homes through my agent, and now my property manager. For 5 long years now, I am glad and happy to be serving fellow Filipinos so they too as well can avail a dream investment and be good stewards of provision.
- In my day time schedules, you will see me either developing websites for my clients; write blogs about finance, real estate, passive income; I am also blogging about Bacolod City and other travel destinations in Negros.