Time to time, I am updating this page. Come back to this website from time to time so you can see some updates about the map and other information.
See this post for the complete guide on availing residential lots or house and lots here.
- Those with pins below are already taken
- The green pins represent the 3 Bedroom Houses which are already taken
- The blue pins represent 2 Bedroom Houses which are already reserved
- The red pins represent the extra lot which is attached to the adjacent house to its side
- The green flat portion represents the parks and playground.
- The gray flat portion represents the community and facilities.
- The numbers in the circle with a set of boxes represent the Block Number
- The one or two digit in within each box represents the Lot Number
- Each road has a designated lot number (e.g. Road Lot 9) and the corresponding width
- The pink pins represent the Duplex unit that has been reserved already
East Homes Mansilingan 6 as of July 3, 2018
Bird’s eye view
Below is the overall map of the whole subdivision.
Satellite Map Perspective
Here’s how to map looks over the actual satellite footage.
In Relation to the New Bacolod Economic Highway
The map below shows how East Homes connects to the New Circumferential Road (2nd Circumferential Road) in Bacolod. The road will connect Sum-ag, Pahanocoy, Handumanan, Felisa, Mansilingan, Paglaum, Granada and ABKASA. It will make traveling easier. It will connect people from the south to the airport and reduce travel time dramatically.
Where is the entrance?
The entrance is at the upper right where you can see a gray-shaded road and a label which says “Proposed Box Culvert Triple Barrel”