East Homes Duplex
Total Price starts at P630k
Downpayment starts at P5,000 per month for 24 months
Lot area 60sqm
60sqm is the standard. Other units have bigger or smaller lot size.
Floor area 27sqm
Turn-over area only. There are vacant spaces between house and perimeter.
No bedrooms at turn-over. Box type inside.
Bathroom and Sink One
Tiled floor of toilet and bath. One sink outside.
Available Duplex Units Now
Please contact to confirm (availability)
Handumanan Access Road, Mansilingan, Bacolod City
It’s okay. As long as your have income and the means to prove it (payslip for employed, job contract for OFW, permits for self-employed), you can register after reservation or during downpayment period.l
For preselling house, the the house will be built after full payment of downpayment and complete requirements. Construction is per batches, so your house will be built after the prior batches are done. For example, you complied December 2021 while the ongoing batch is batch 7 but you belonged to batch 8. So you have to wait after batch 7 is done.
As long as you can comply with the following:
- You can sign an SPA document and assign your family or trusted person located here in Bacolod.
- You can present proof of income which is Job Contract and Passport, now you can take a loan for PAGIBIG.
- If married, your spouse should sign the documents and present valid ID.
It means the house is not constructed yet.
- Low monthly payments. Instead of paying the down one time big time, you divide it into several months.
- Usually the total price is cheaper compared to ready for occupancy.
- You must be wiling to wait. How long? Until you have fully paid your downpayment and completed requirements. It will not be constructed IMMEDIATELY, as in tomorrow, but you have to see and wait for your batch constru to come.
It’s okay. But if you cannot present a proof of income, you cannot avail loan from PAGIBIG and bank.
If you will not pay the house in full cash, your only option to finance it is thru inhouse financing which is usually 12 to 18% interest. But in East Homes it’s usually 12%.
The house and lot cannot be named after the foreigner because they cannot own lands. It must be named after the Filipino. Only corporations with foreigners may own lands***.