Below are actual units of the houses I have compiled from the internet or from my personal pictures I took myself. If you own one and want to take it down, I will immediately take it down. Just contact me.
Duplex House and Lot is the most affordable house and lot unit in East Homes.
- Lot Area: 60sqm
- But there are units with bigger lot sizes due to irregular cuts
- Floor Area: 27sqm (Just like a usual studio type condo)
- Shared Firewall at the back with another house
- Scroll down at the bottom to see potential developments possible for Duplex units.
- Duplex is available now (Nov 2018) in East Homes Mansilingan and waitlist in East Villas Fortune Towne
East Homes Mansilingan Duplex
East Villas Duplex Design
East Homes 5 Mansilingan Actual Houses
Duplex Floor Plan
Potential Developments for Duplex Units
Pics of Duplex after development
Aerial View of Duplex Units in Mansilingan
New Bacolod Second Circumferential Road – a shot I took from Barangay Sum-ag. This road will pass-by near East Homes Subdivision which will my clients easy access and non-traffic accessibility to Sum-ag, Granada and Bacolod-Silay Airport.
This will also reduce the traffic congestion in the city proper because the big wheeled equipments such sugarcane trucks and constru vehicles will pass here, and no longer in the Carlos Hilado (known as First Circumferential Highway) passing thru New Government Center.
This is also beneficial for Negrosanons who will come from the south and want to get to the airport in less time. This road will cause you to avoid the traffic in the city, especially in the NGC- Lopues East area which is so far the busiest section.
Contact me to get your real estate property or life insurance in Bacolod City or nearby.
- As of Nov 20, 2018, two units of 2 story house and lots available in East Villas
- One, is staggered / instalment downpayment
- The other is big downpayment
- Please find the info below:
For every buyer’s reference, below is the content of the contract signed upon reservation:
EAST VILLAS or EAST HOMES
I/We, __________________ ___ The undersigned, Filipino, of legal age/s, single/married with
Postal address a __________________________________________________ __ (hereinafter
Collectively referred to as the BUYER), offer/s to buy a property from BACOLOD SOUTH HOMES CORP., a corporation
Duly organized under the Philippines law with office at BSHC Center, Burgos Street, Brgy, 18, Bacolod City (hereinafter
referred to as the SELLER) a parcel of land located at Brgy, Estefania, Bacolod City (herein after referred to as
EAST VILLAS), which property described as: Block No. _______ Lot No. ____________ __ , under the following
Terms and conditions: ( __________________ sq. m. LOT w/ ____________________ sq. m. HOUSE).
1) in consideration of reserving the aforementioned property to commence on the date of this application
2) (reservation date), the BUYER agrees to pay the amount of:
( _________________________ ) to the SELLER, payable according to the following schedule:
EQUITY + Miscellaneous Fee = _________________ + ________________
Note: Pag-ibig Loan: ______________________
Monthly Amortization: __________________________ Total Amount Paid:
P10,000 Reservation is deductible from downpayment
(Below will contain the schedule of payments)
It is hereby agreed and understood by the BUYER that the reservation free shall be part of the Total Purchase Price.
2) The BUYER will submit a Buyer’s Information Sheet (BIS) to the SELLER and that all information stated therein are true and correct. The BUYER agrees that the address stated in the BIS shall be the official address to which all communications / notices must be sent. It shall be deemed accepted by the BUYER unless any change of address shall be communicated in writing to the SELLER, at its place of business. The SELLER shall not be Responsible for any communication not received by the BUYER at its given address with postage fully prepared.
3) The BUYER will comply with all the requirements needed in its respective category. As HOME DEVELOPMENT MUTUAL FUND (HDMF) APPLICANT, the BUYER will sign and confirm the loan documents and submit all other documents pertaining to its housing loan application with PAG-IBIG Fund. The BUYER agrees and understands that the amount of loan to granted including the term and Interest thereon shall be computed according to the guidelines set forth by PAG-IBIG Fund. The Difference in amount between the Total Purchase Price and the Loanable Amount shall be known. As EQUITY which shall be paid by the BUYER in accordance with the above stated schedule.
4) It is agreed and understood that failure on the part of the BUYER to comply with the obligations within the stated period shall automatically cause the cancellation of the reservation and the forfeiture of all payments
made which include the reservation fee, equity, all other payments such as penalty for delayed settlement
of account (if any) and re-application fee (in case BUYER re-applies) in favor of the SELLER, as and by way of
5) If the documents submitted by the Buyer were found to be falsified / spurious or fake, and /or any misre-
Presentation had been made therein, it shall also cause the automatic cancellation of the reservation application,
And all payments made shall be forfeited in favor of the SELLER also and by way of liquidated damages,
Without prejudice to whatever other cause of action available to the SELLER.
6) All payments shall be made in person, at office of the SELLER. It is hereby expressly agreed, that payment
Made to the agents or real estate brokers SHALL BE AT THE SOLE RISK AND EXCLUSIVE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER. Any and all receipts issued by said agents or real estate brokers shall not be recognized by the SELLER
A valid payments unless the same have been signed, issued by the SELLER’s duly authorized officer and/or
7) If the BUYER decides to cancel or withdraw his/her reservation for any reason whatsoever, all payments made
Shall be forfeited as liquidated damages. However, if the cancellation / withdrawal was made within a period
of five (5) days from the date of reservation, an amount equivalent to fifty percent (50%) of all payments made shall be forfeited and the remaining shall be returned to the BUYER, provided that a written notice informing the SELLER of the BUYER’s decision to cancel/withdraw was received by the SELLER within the above stated period.
8) This reservation is non-transferable and non-assignable and any transfer or assignment made shall be void and
Shall be a cause of cancellation of this reservation and the forfeited of reservation fee and other payments.
9) Any representation or warranty made to the BUYER by the agent who handled this transaction that does not embody herein shall not bind the SELLER, unless reduced in writing and confirmed by the authorized officer of the SELLER. The BUYER agrees that the SELLER is not responsible for any misappropriation, malfeasance, misrepresentation of unlawful acts committed by the marketing agent that will prejudice the SELLER.
10) That the BUYER has seen and visited the above mentioned property and is fully aware of the nature of the
Project. The BUYER is satisfied of its present condition, developments and improvements made thereon.
11) This reservation application is on a first-come-first-serve basis. The SELLER reserves the right to deny/dis-
Approve this reservation application within five (5) days from the reservation date. In which case, all payments
Made shall be reimbursed to the BUYER.
12) In the event of the above subject property is found to be unavailable due to prior commitment or transaction
with another party, or was offered by mistake or inadvertence, the BUYER agrees to have the subject property
Exchanged with another property within the same project or with other subdivision projects owned and
Developed by the SELLER, with the same area or value. Otherwise, reservation application will be deemed
Cancelled subject to the reimbursement of all payments previously made by the BUYER by reason of this
Below is the scanned list of PAGIBIG/HDMF requirements given directly from PAGIBIG office and East Homes office itself.
- BASIC REQUIREMENTS:
- ( 4 PCS.) 1X1 ID pictures
- TIN CARD
- RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE ( both spouses if married )
- 2 VALID IDS w/ signature (if single)
- plus 2 VALID IDS w/ signature of Spouse (if married)
- MARRIAGE CONTRACT ( NSO copy )
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE, if Single ( NSO copy )
- BRGY. CLEARANCE
- PAG-IBIG CONTRIBUTION PRINTOUT
12 POSTDATED CHECKS(no longer needed as of 2017)
- PAGI-BIG HOUSING LOAN APPLICATION ( PHLA ) (see below)
MEMBERSHIP STATUS VERIFICATION SLIP ( MSVS )(no longer needed as of 2017)
- If buyer is not in Bacolod City:
- SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY ( SPA )
- 2 VALID IDs of SPA
- RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE of SPA
- FOR SEAMAN/OFW:
- SEAMAN’S BOOK – photocopy( if Seaman )
- JOB CONTRACT – photocopy
- PASSPORT – photocopy of
- Page w/ picture
- Page w/ signature
- FOR LOCAL EMPLOYEES:
- CERT. OF EMPLOYMENT
BIR FORM 2316 (w/ Tax Cert. or W2)
- LASTEST 1 –MONTH PAYSLIP
- SERVICE RECORD (if Gov’t Employee)
- FOR SELF-EMPLOYED:
- MAYOR’S PERMIT
- INCOME TAX RETURN OF LAST YEAR
- AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENT
PAGIBIG Housing Loan Requirements that are OK to be sent via Email
- Two Valid ID’s with Signature (According to PAGIBIG, below are acceptable valid ID’s)
- Company ID
- Passport, issued by the Philippine or Foreign Government
- Driver’s License
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
- Social Security System (SSS) Card
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS), eCard
- Government Office and GOCC ID (e.g. AFP ID)
- Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card
- Integrated Bar of Philippines (IBP) ID
- Senior Citizen Card
- Overseas Workers Worker Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) ID
- Seafarer’s Identification and Record Book (SIRB)
- Postal ID
- Voter’s ID
2. Birth Certificate NSO Copy (for singles) or Marriage Contract (for married) plus Valid ID’s of the couple. Scan and Email.
3. Brgy Clearance – pwede email or physical copy can be brought by your SPA to the office
4. PAGIBIG Contribution Printout. Scan and Email.
- You can go to PAGIBIG office and take a picture on their screen that shows ilang buwan ka na nakahulog, or ask for a print out. Email this to the office email below.
- or Request your SPA to go to any PAGIBIG Office . . . just give name and letter of authoritization. . .
For Local Employees:
- Scanned Copy of COE and latest 2 months payslip. Scan and Email.
For OFWs/ Seaman / Self-employed, kindly see image above.
- Seaman’s Book, Passport and Job Contract. Scan and Email.
Email Requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Place the buyer’s name, subdivision, block and lot number.
if Bryan Villarosa is your agent, cc me at email@example.com
Make sure you put the Buyer’s Name, Subdivision Name and Block and Lot
Documents that need ORIGINAL signature.
(to be sent via personal to office, Email, Print and Courier via LBC to the office)
2. SPA– Special Power of Attorney if buyer is not in Bacolod City. We have our own SPA form at East Homes and that must be used (do n0t use any SPA in Notarial Offices) Download SPA Form Here
- For PHLA1 & PHLA2, please print 5 copies each back to back
- For PHLA1, Fill up the borrower’s data portion in only one copy because the others will be typewritten by the office.
- For PHLA2 (back portion), please affix your signature in all 5 copies. pls do not put the date.
- For Special Power of Attorney, please print 5 copies and affix your signature in all five copies.
- Please send back all originally signed documents to the office or mail it to:
- Address: Bacolod South Homes Corporation, Burgos Street, Bacolod City 6100
So when should I start sending these documents?
Answer: When you are about to fully pay your downpayment or equity
If you EQUITY will be fully-paid on February 2019, I suggest that your requirements are to be completed ON or BEFORE January 31, 2019
You will then belong to the Construction Batching when:
1. Fully Paid Equity
2. Complete Loan Requirements (PAGIBIG)
so better sir before your December Full Equity
1. Even you have already fully paid the Equity / Downpayment, without requirements (PAGIBIG), you cannot belong to the next batch of construction.
What if I don’t have PAGIBIG yet?
No Problem. As long as you have income and proofs, you can get a housing loan.
- If you don’t have PAGIBIG yet:
- Register online. See the flowchart below:
- Send your PAGIBIG number to me (as your agent)
- Send 24 months worth of contribution (as of Nov 2018, P200 x 24 = P4,800)
- I will work it out with PAGIBIG.
- Warning: Do not do it by yourself in PAGIBIG for the P4,800 may be misappropriated as what my previous clients had went through.
- What if I have PAGIBIG but not updated?
- Same process above. Send the PAGIBIG membership number and send the REMAINING amount to complete the 24 months.
- Example: you only gave 5 months of contribution before. So, 24 less 5 = 19 months.
- 19 x P200 = P3,800
- Send P3,800 to my office at East Homes and I (as your official agent) will work it out for you
- Warning: Going along to PAGIBIG may cause errors and the big money may not be properly managed due to confusion.